Friday, November 1, 2013

Did You Know???

Did you know... 
That an easel can double as a play house???


Would you believe...
That Samuel and I spent an entire afternoon playing under there together?!
(yes, the two of us, underneath his easel, together... it was, um, cosy!)


Can you imagine...
That this sweet boy who delights in inviting his mama into his imaginary world of play was once described 
(by me!) as a child content in his own little world with very little interest in or need for people?!?!


 You, beautiful boy, are out to prove us all wrong!

Sorry for the prolonged silence... 
Samuel has been having a rough time lately (these pictures were taken several weeks ago) and while I do plan on writing a bit about what we've been experiencing, I want to wait until it's not so fresh so that it doesn't turn into a venting session for the whole world to read. In the meantime, I know many of you have been missing your weekly does of Samuel so I will try to post more pictures/videos soon!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful boy, beautiful momma. Sorry things are a little rough right now. Hope everything calms soon! Take care, sending hugs your way.

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy the Samuel updates...I adopted a 7year old boy from foster care...remember that sometimes you need to vent.