Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cookies!

I have so many real posts (i.e. not just pictures) bouncing around in my head but just can't seem to find the time or energy to type them out... In the meantime, my sweet boy and I made cookies for the first time today and he was so cute, I just had to share the pictures! He did such a great job and there are so many things about baking cookies that even just a few days ago would have had him screaming in a puddle of tears on the floor... 
Thank you God, after the past few weeks it looks like things are turning around!

Butter...

...sugar...

...eggs...

I like the mixer!

Now the flour...

Put it all together...

Now add some chocolate chips...

Yum!

Licking the spoon is the best part!

The end result - everyone knows that a taste test is required :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Samuel - can't wait to try one of your cookies. They do look YUMMY! Good job Samuel. Hugs, Nananet

Chantal, Zackary et Cie said...

Great job !! they look yummy !!

Kathy said...

It's always a pleasure to make cookies with our little darlings isn't it!!

Ashley K said...

Those cookies actually look so good... I wonder if Samuel is giving his great-grandmother a run for her money?!