Friday, October 4, 2013

You try sleeping with him!!!

Continuing with what has turned into a bit of a sleep series, these pictures were taken one week ago today.

This is what it looked like when I tucked Samuel into bed...


This is what I saw when I went to check on him one hour later...


This is what found when I went to join Samuel in bed one hour after that...


Seriously, you try sleeping with this child!!!

p.s. for those of you who are observant, yes, the mattress is no longer in the living room in these photos. 
Since taking these pictures, Samuel and I are actually sleeping in his bed! More on that to come :)

1 comment:

Chantal, Zackary et Cie said...

I've got one child like this too !!! she just moves through the night!

Keep it up ! it will get better. Got a full night alone last night ! And she was in her bed, all night long ! after 3 months, got 3 of those ;-)