Wednesday, October 9, 2013

He Plays!

I was washing the sheets yesterday morning and when I walked into Samuel's room this is what I found...


He had pulled his comforter onto the floor, laid down with his blanket over top of him and when I walked in he closed his eyes and pretended he was snoring! Can you believe that this is the same child who six weeks ago spent his days wandering the hallway of his orphanage, pretty much completely disengaged? Even though he has never had the opportunity to play before, this boy has a great imagination and loves to play! Of course, right after I took this picture he pulled me onto the floor to join him under his blanket. Today he brought his blanket and body pillow along with an extra blanket and pillow for his mama into the living room and took off my glasses and tucked me in before climbing into his own imaginary bed... 
Love this sweet boy of mine!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Samuel! Learning so fast! Sending you both smiles, Linda H.

Jill said...

Awwww...too cute! Love it! :-)