Friday, September 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick post to let you all know that we made it home safe and sound. We arrived in the middle of the night on Wednesday but I haven't managed to find time to even unpack my computer since then! Samuel did great on the long trip and has done really well since then. Nights are hard for him however and my sweet boy will not sleep without his body tightly wrapped around his mommy. This provides little opportunity for Mommy to get anything done (or get any sleep for that matter!) but I am cherishing these sweet moments with my precious son as I know they will be over before I know it.

I am hoping to be able to blog about our return trip and Samuel's first days home but right now there is a pillow taking my place in Samuel's bed and knowing my son, he won't be fooled by that for long... In the meantime, I have updated the last two posts with pictures from our final days in Hanoi.

Thank you so much for praying us home and please continue to pray for Samuel and I as we both adjust to our new normal.

3 comments:

patty said...

Welcome Home!!!! I'm so glad your trip went well. Praying for both of you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. So thrilled things continue to evolve to a new normal for both of you. There is nothing better in the world than being a Mom! Enjoy every moment but do try to get some sleep!

Marlene

Jill said...

Glad to hear you made it home and sounds like it went better than you thought it might. Praise God! Praying as you both adjust to your new life. :-)