Monday, September 9, 2013

Day Eleven

To preserve everyone's sanity, back to the mega mall we went today... Grandma decided to come in this time to get some pictures and to see Samuel's delight for herself. Unfortunately the camera battery died so we didn't get many pictures but here are a few good ones.

My little daredevil loved this ride which was s0 fast even adults enjoyed it...
He's not afraid of anything and was just laughing and laughing!

Getting more comfortable in the ball pit... 

My sweet boy was having a mama day and wanted me right beside
him every minute, even on this little car video game ride.

Once again I have good news and bad news... The good news is we now have three confirmed tickets on Wednesday morning's flight. The bad news is I got word from my facilitator today that the Canadian Embassy is now saying that they're not sure if Samuel's passport will be ready for tomorrow. I'm sure you can imagine our frustration. We were sooo excited to know for sure that we would be able to leave on Wednesday, now this. I don't know what God is doing but I do know that He's still got this and that whatever happens, it will be for His glory. Our appointment at the Embassy is at 9:30 tomorrow morning (10:30 Monday night Montreal time)... Please pray.

One sweet story in the midst of all this... We took a field trip to the airline office this morning and while sitting waiting Samuel noticed a little cafe/restaurant across the hall. There were no customers but Samuel saw the small tables and big wooden chairs, just like all the other cafes we've been to for our afternoon smoothies. All of a sudden Samuel turned to me, pointed at the cafe and said "go eat". Oh dear, I'm turning my child into one ritzy little boy... Oh well, at least he's a brilliant ritzy little boy who knows how to ask for what he wants!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Andrea! Praying everything goes well at the embassy in a few hours! Sounds like Samuel is doing great though!!! And super smart! That's awesome!!!! So very happy for you both. :)

lizzielou said...

PRaying!

juliabedhead said...

Can't wait to hear how your journey went!
We are still praying for you and Samuel as you take on the most significant role in his life!