Saturday, August 24, 2013

Samuel here I come!

I leave in 12 short hours and the range emotions I have experienced over the past few days have been enough to drive anyone mad! This morning however I woke up with peace in my heart and all I could think was this - just over six months ago I was told that it would be a waste of time to continue with my homestudy as ultimately, they would not be approving me to adopt any child... today, I am leaving to bring my son home. God you are so good!

That's not to say I'm not still nervous but I know that God is in this. I am not alone. My God is with me. I am claiming this song as the anthem for this trip. I know that God has got every detail in the palm of His hands and the last seven years have been my training ground for this moment, proving to me that He is trustworthy.




"What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you."
Genesis 28:15

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I had totally missed all of this exciting news and cannot believe you are on your way to get your boy!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! :D