Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ready For You

I am setting this to auto post so that by the time you read this I will be in the air somewhere getting closer and closer to my son. I can't wait to share pictures with you but in the meantime I thought I'd tide you over with some pictures of his new room. Who am I kidding, no home decor pictures can substitute for his sweet face... but they are cute :)







Sweet Samuel, my heart and my home are ready... all that's missing is you.
Praying that God would be at work preparing your heart just as He has prepared mine.

2 comments:

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

So cute! Looking forward to following you journey to bring your boy home.

Praying your transition to a family of 2 goes well for both of you.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Christine S said...

Wow that is a nice blanket! :)

Christine