Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HOPE for Every Child!!!


So much exciting news I don’t even know where to begin!!! Looks like my own adoption news is going to have to take a backseat for now as I simply cannot wait to share what precious girl received the gift of HOPE when she appeared on the My Family Found Me page yesterday!!!

Diana!

Diana was one of the three kids who were already listed on Reese’s Rainbow when I started volunteering at the babies’ orphanage. Daily I would pray for families for all of my angels yet even though the others were not even listed yet, Diana is the one I most struggled to find the faith that it would happen. I'm ashamed to admit that just this past weekend I was talking to someone and confessed my struggle to believe that she would ever be chosen. Praise God that He is not limited by my lack of faith! Yesterday’s wonderful news is not just about a family for Diana, it’s about hope for EVERY child. God is making it clear that no child is beyond the reach of His good plans and that just brings me to my knees.


To my beautiful princess:
God used you to open my eyes to the infinite value of every life. The lessons He taught me through you have shaped and moulded me in ways that words cannot describe and I will forever be grateful to Him for bringing you into my life. Today I rejoice with oh-so-happy tears; you have a family who sees you the way your Heavenly Father does! They see your worth, your infinite value and they are declaring you to be worth fighting for! I think back to the peace you eventually found in my arms and pray that before you know it, you will experience that peace, that love, that security and even more, every single day. You, beautiful girl, are so very precious in His sight and I rejoice in knowing that you will be treated as the true treasure you are for the rest of your life.

For those of you who are paying attention, that leaves just one lost angel on my sidebar. Igor’s family, where are you?! My heart aches to see this sweet boy go home and I just know that he will be the greatest blessing to whoever is privileged enough to call him their own…

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I too, nearly lost hope for her... praising God with you!!