Saturday, April 28, 2012

Find My Family Friday - Andriy



Baby boy is still waiting for his forever family to find him…
(you can read more about Andriy here, here and here)


 Part of me is baffled that this adorable little angel hasn’t been snatched up
and I have come to believe that God must have a very special family for this beautiful boy.


 I know of at least three different families who would commit to bringing Andriy home tomorrow yet God has given them all a very clear answer – NO. That is why I have come to believe that God must have a very special family for Andriy. A family He wants to bless with this precious child; a family whom He has and will equip with everything Andriy needs to become all that God created him to be; a family who, whether they know it yet or not, needs Andriy in order for God to transform them into the people He made them to be.


How could anyone resist this face???
Could it be that they haven’t even seen it yet? Would you help me to spread Andriy’s picture far and wide so that one day soon the forever family that God has set aside for Andriy since before he was even born would see his face and know that they are looking at the face of their son?
You can also help Andriy’s family find him by donating to his grant fund and continuing to remember him in your prayers.
For more information or to donate, click here.


 Andriy is listed as “John Mark” on Reece’s Rainbow; 
in order to protect his identity, when sharing about him on your own blogs, facebook pages, etc. please use his Reece’s Rainbow name

2 comments:

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

isn't he gorgeous! xx

momofmanyredheads said...

I am praying that God will give this precious boy to our family...a family of redheads! Please pray with me that my husband's heart will be for him too. We just adopted 2 and he's overwhelmed sometimes. Love Andriy though and would love to know more about him if you can share. My email is amycakes @ nc.rr.com Thanks!