Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter 2010

Two years ago I was spending Easter with 28 beautiful kids who I had grown to love dearly
as I spent every day caring for them and mothering them as if they were my own.



I have been thinking about "my Congo babies" a lot lately and missing them like crazy.
This weekend especially I find myself reminiscing about our time together and as I do I can't help wondering, as they celebrate this Easter weekend on the other side of the world, if they're thinking about me too...

My Congolese "sons"... oh, what I wouldn't give to have them in my arms again!
I know that many of you were not following my blog back then so I thought I would take the opportunity today to introduce you, through a video I made capturing our Easter together, to these kids who will forever hold a piece of my heart.




...to read more about my Easter in the Congo, click here

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I did not even see you in that first picture!!! LOL Cute video :) I am sure they miss you too.