Friday, March 9, 2012

Find My Family Friday - Maxim



I truly am at a loss for what else to say about Maxim so I am simply going to repost my post from last month(you can read more about Maxim here, here, here, here, here and here). My sentiments remain the same and I am simply hoping and praying that someone new will read this post and realize that this precious little boy is their son.

____________________________________________________

I truly don’t know what else to say about Maxim. Out of all of “my” kids, he is the one I’m most baffled hasn’t found a family yet.


He is happy, affectionate, playful, active and smart… not to mention cute as can be! Truly, he is perfect in every way. 
Is it because he’s already 7-years-old? Is it because he’s in an orphanage for older children with special needs? I honestly don’t know.


All I can say is that which I have said countless times before…
Please, won’t somebody choose this precious little boy???


You can help Maxim’s family find him by sharing his story, donating to his grant fund and remembering him in your prayers.
For more information or to donate, click here.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'll email you the video I made, maybe it would help to hear his adorable little giggles? I agree completely, he is the one I'm most baffled about not having found a family.