Friday, March 2, 2012

Find My Family Friday - Andriy



Baby boy has a new picture. (you can read more about Andriy here and here)


The truth is, my baby boy is not really a baby boy anymore. Andriy is growing up before our very eyes and as much as it made me smile to see what an adorable toddler he has become, it also made me sad to think that he is growing up in an orphanage.


I know that this little boy has captured the hearts of many (I mean seriously, look at that face, how could you not fall in love?) but the question of who God has chosen to make this little blessing their own remains a mystery. Please join me in praying that God would move powerfully in the hearts of Andriy’s forever family, making it clear to them that Andriy is their son. And please continue to share Andriy’s story and donate to his grant fund. For more information or to donate, click here.


Andriy is listed as “John Mark” on Reece’s Rainbow;
in order to protect his identity, when sharing about him on your own blogs, facebook pages, etc. please use his Reece’s Rainbow name

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a beautiful little boy! Praying he finds his family ASAP!

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

he is gorgeous! where is his mama? x