Friday, February 10, 2012

Find My Family Friday - Maxim



I truly don’t know what else to say about Maxim (you can read more about Maxim here, here, here, here, here and here).
Out of all of “my” kids, he is the one I’m most baffled hasn’t found a family yet.


He is happy, affectionate, playful, active and smart… not to mention cute as can be! Truly, he is perfect in every way. 
Is it because he’s already 7-years-old? Is it because he’s in an orphanage for older children with special needs? I honestly don’t know.


All I can say is that which I have said countless times before…
Please, won’t somebody choose this precious little boy???


You can help Maxim’s family find him by sharing his story, donating to his grant fund and remembering him in your prayers.
For more information or to donate, click here.

1 comment:

Tonya Bredamus said...

I choose Maxim!!!! I am just waiting on God to tell my husband that it is time for "US" to choose Maxim. Pray hard for us. I have 4children and they all want us to adopt Maxim. I really feel like we are just waiting on God's perfect timing. I wouldn't worry too much about Maxim not finding a family, because I think his family already found him. We are just waiting on God :)