Friday, February 3, 2012

Find My Family Friday - Andriy



Last month I told about little Andriy. To me he will always be “baby Andriy”, one of my littlest angels but the truth is, little baby Andriy is not such a little baby anymore. In fact, he is over a year and a half already!


Natalie actually stumbled across Andriy while visiting the children’s hospital and recognized him as “my” baby. According to Natalie, Andriy continues to be developing very well. He plays with toys, is very interactive and continues to be the happy, smiley little boy I knew and loved.


If Andriy is doing this well in an orphanage, only receiving love and stimulation when his parents come to visit on the weekends, just imagine how he would thrive in a family that would lavish him with love, attention and opportunities every single day!


Please, help me make sure that my “baby Andriy” is home with his forever family before he outgrows that nickname. Share his story – Donate to his grant fund – Remember him in your prayers. For more information or to donate, click here.


Andriy is listed as “John Mark” on Reece’s Rainbow;
in order to protect his identity, when sharing about him on your own blogs, facebook pages, etc. please use his Reece’s Rainbow name

1 comment:

Khara said...

Hey there. He is the child we are praying about. Pray for my hubby's heart that he would say yes real soon,