Friday, February 24, 2012

Find My Family Friday - Andrey



I am truly out of things to say about Andrey (you can read more about Andrey here, here, here, here, here, here and here).


I know that many people love him but somewhere out there his mommy and daddy have yet to realize that this little guy is their son.


Please help me get his picture and story out there so that his family can find him.
You can also help Andrey’s family find him by donating to his grant fund and remembering him in your prayers.
For more information or to donate, click here.


Andrey is listed as “Aiden” on Reece’s Rainbow;
in order to protect his identity, when sharing about him on your own blogs, facebook pages, etc. please use his Reece’s Rainbow name

2 comments:

Jed and Kimber said...

Still praying. I know they're out there. Andrey, you are loved more than you will ever know!

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

gosh he is such a doll! cant quite believe he is still waiting x