Thursday, January 12, 2012

Next!

And, the next one of “our” kids to appear on the “My Family Found Me” page is… (drum roll please)

Victoria!


 Victoria popped up on the My Family Found Me page today and, after a bit of a rough week of illness, long travel, etc., it was a great way to end the week with a smile on my face. Victoria’s family is actually already up on the New Commitments page but the whole thing kind of caught me off guard and I’m not ready to introduce you to them yet… In the meantime, I suppose you can go ahead and catch a sneak peak here.


Sweet, spunky Victoria:
I may not know you as well as the rest of “my angels” but you will nevertheless always hold a special place in my heart. I still remember the day I met you, when I called you over and you just climbed right into my lap and cuddled in close. You captured my heart in that very moment and I know that the day your mommy and daddy hold you close you will capture their hearts too. Oh how I look forward to when they bring you home and give you all the opportunities I’ve been praying for and more! The whole word awaits you little girl and I just can’t wait to see you become all that God created you to be.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WAS SOOO HAPPY TO SEE THIS!! :) And thanks for the sneak peak! I wan't checking the New Commitments page yet. :)

Tink said...

OMGosh, I feel like such a bad sponskr, I didn't even realize it! (i've been in contact withthis family tho)! Yey, my little lost girl! I have my six lost boys and Vika, buf Vika's gettin adopted! Woohoo! That's the third blind child commitment in a year! (four if u count Dima)
1. Genesis
2. Dmitriy (with genesis)
3. Vika!
I have a blind lost boys, name's artyom, maybe he's next!
SavingSullivan.BlogSpot.Com