Friday, December 30, 2011

Find My Family Friday - Andrey



Guess whose grant is up over $1000?! Yep, the little guy whose grant took six months to reach a mere $200 now has over $1000 in his grant fund! (you can read more about Andrey here, here, here, here and here)


Although he still has such a long way to go, I was so excited to see Andrey’s grant pass that $1000 mark not only because that money will help with the cost of his adoption but because it means that people are seeing his face, hearing his story and their hearts are being moved. I don’t know who has been donating or where are all this newfound attention is coming from but it gives me hope that maybe 2012 will be the last year Andrey has to spend without a family.


Please, keep donating, keep sharing his story and keep praying for this sweet boy’s family to find him.
For more information or to donate, click here.


Andrey is listed as “Aiden” on Reece’s Rainbow;
in order to protect his identity, when sharing about him on your own blogs, facebook pages, etc. please use his Reece’s Rainbow name

3 comments:

Jed and Kimber said...

I know he has a pretty fantastic warrior! She has set up a blog and a facebook page, getting his cute face out there. I love Aiden. Out of all the RR babes he is the one I would get if I could. Praying for his family to be found!

Amanda said...

This is the new warrior who has helped a ton :)
http://thomasmarshalldoesitall.blogspot.com/2011/12/spirit-of-giving.html

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

wonderful! just followed the link as well and said hi to jessica.xxxx