Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends out there! I am enjoying my time with the Lococo family but wanted to take a few minutes for a quick Thankful Thursday post…

I am thankful for new friends who feel like family, despite the fact that we were strangers just 36 hours ago.

I am thankful for a safe, snowy yet beautiful drive from Montreal to New York State yesterday.

I am thankful for my car, which I almost sold after I got home from Africa, which would have been a big mistake.

I am thankful for the privilege and the blessing of serving special needs students over the past couple of months.

I am thankful for the new job that God has provided for me (more on that to come).

I am thankful for all the families stepping forward for “my” babies.

I am thankful for everyone who’s been donating to Denis’ grant, now over $1,200.

I am thankful for God’s plans and His purposes; always best, never late.

“I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.” (Psalm 69:30)

p.s. Happy Birthday to a very special someone… Praying you know how loved you are today!

2 comments:

patty said...

Andrea,

We have been so blessed to have you with us this Thanksgiving. Thank you for driving a nearly 7 hour drive to visit us. We look forward to many more visits in the future. It is our privilege to know you.
All of the Lococos

GrumpyJaxMomOf3 said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet boy... Wishing his mamma could've been holding him.... praying she will be next year <3

Happy Thanksgiving Andrea!