Sunday, November 6, 2011

Orphan Sunday 2011

Today is Orphan Sunday. In the past I have shared statistics, introduced you to just a handful of the faces behind the numbers and made suggestions as to how you can get involved. Today however, I am not going to do any of those things. You know the statistics, you’ve seen their faces and I am not going to be presumptuous enough to assume that I know what God is calling you to do. Instead, all I’m going to ask you to do is watch this video and then take some time to seriously consider the question,
“What part am I going to play in putting these orphans’ hearts back together?”



Each one of us has a different part to play but we are all called to do something…

How will you help to bind their broken hearts?

“The LORD is heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.
Great is our Lord…”     Psalm 147:3-5

No comments: