Friday, November 11, 2011

Find My Family Friday - Maxim




Last month I told you that Maxim now has a grant fund of his own (you can read my previous posts about Maxim here, here and here). At that time Maxim only had $10 in his fund but today I am very excited to say that Maxim’s grant is now over $4,500!!!

$4565.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

That’s about one fifth of the way there…
what a huge blessing that will be to the family fortunate enough to bring Maxim home and call him their own.


There’s something else that I’m excited to share with you… new pictures of Maxim!


The boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter…


And he’s doing really well. His walking has improved since I last saw him, as you can see in the video below,
and his sweetness hasn’t diminished one bit.


As I’ve said before, Maxim is just a cute, cuddly, happy and easy-going little boy full of life and potential. An active, ball-loving, “all boy” kind of guy with a side of gentle, affectionate sweetness that just melts your heart… Could he be your son?


I’ll wrap it up with one last video because, really, who could resist this laugh???


I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Maxim has been waiting too long. Please consider how you can help this sweet little boy find his way home… donate to his grant fund, share his story and, as always, remember him in your prayers. For more information or to donate, click here.

1 comment:

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

oh just look at him! love him,love his smile, just love him! thankyou so much for francines fundraiser in your sidebarxxxx