Monday, September 12, 2011

Someone to watch over them...

I was watching a movie a while back when this song came on. It brought me to tears as many of the faces below flashed through my mind;
so many children just longing for someone to watch over them…

Someone To Watch Over Me
(some lines changed...)

There’s a saying old, says that love is blind

Denis

Still we’re often told, "seek and ye shall find"

Heath
 
So I’m going to seek a certain dream I’ve had in mind

Sophie

Looking everywhere, haven’t found them yet

Igor

If only all their fears they could forget

 
It's a decision I know they won't regret

Lilly

I’d like to add their initial to my monogram

 
Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?

Theo

There’s a somebody I’m longing to see

Angelina

I hope that she, turns out to be

 
Someone who’ll watch over me

Artem

I’m a little lamb who’s lost in the wood

Maxim

I know I could, always be good

 
To one who’ll watch over me

Iryna

I know that they won't be perfect, it's ok

Victoria

It don't matter

 
To my heart they carry the key

Victoria

Won’t you tell them please to put on some speed

Diana

Follow His lead, oh, how I need

Doug

Someone to watch over me
 
 
Someone to watch over me
 
Bogdan

Could God be asking you to be that Someone to one of these precious children???

4 comments:

Rick and Michelle said...

We know He is. Without a doubt! If only we could make the details that take time just fly by overnight...

patty said...

Beautiful post, Andrea!

Patty

GrumpyJaxMomOf3 said...

I will!! Please and Thank You!! You are the best!! Thank You for teaching about God's angels!!

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

beautiful! andrea how could i have left Molly off again!!! it was the first week i realised i could cut and paste the gallery for a new post rather than starting from scratch each week, so i dont really know how she got missed off! to make up for it i have added both pictures and a little more text for 'your'beautiful girl. much love janexxxxx