Friday, September 16, 2011

Find My Family Friday - Andrey



It’s time for an update on Andrey (you can read more about him here and here). Unlike Igor, I do know people who have seen him over the past couple of months. Unfortunately however, the reports haven`t been good.


Here is what one orphanage visitor had to say:
“I've seen Andrey; poor, poor boy. He does not get much love… And he's contained most of the time… They pretty much let him be; unfortunately I haven't seen anyone really care about him.”


Doesn’t that just break your heart? I don’t have any new pictures to share because he is rarely brought outside. Instead, he spends most of his days in this ‘playpen’ (he is the one rolling back and forth on the floor), doing whatever he can to dull the boredom.


I don’t know what else to say. This boy needs a family. I need help in helping him find one. Please help me by sharing his story, donating to his grant fund and storming the gates of heaven on his behalf. For more information or to donate, click here.


Andrey is listed as “Aiden” on Reece’s Rainbow;
in order to protect his identity, when sharing about him on your own blogs, facebook pages, etc. please use his Reece’s Rainbow name

3 comments:

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

oh my! icould literally burst with sadness at this! thankyou so so much for linking up this precious child in the forget-me-not friday linkup. he so needs a family soon...i am praying x

Joanna said...

Sweet boy. I was just watching the movies of him walking that you took and can't get over how adorable he is. He would do SO well in a family, just look at what he was able to do with a little love from you!! Praying someone sees this potential SOON!!

Dana said...

love this sweet boy!!! praying for him.