Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look Who's Met His Mama and Papa!!!


Do you remember Aloysha???



Aloysha was the little boy with hearing impairment who I was asked to hold a couple of times a week while they attempted to have him wear his hearing aids. He was the key that got me into a new group of little treasures where I met and fell in love with not only him but also Artem and big Andrey. It was also the group where I got to spend some extra time with Dasha and baby Andriy when they were released from the hospital.
Anyway, last week Aloysha (soon to be Lucas) got to meet his new mommy and daddy for the first time! I have loved seeing pictures of him with his parents knowing that soon he will officially no longer be an orphan and I wanted to share the joy with all of you…




To see more pictures and video or to read more about his parents’ journey, you can check out their blog here.

No comments: