Monday, April 4, 2011

In case you missed it...

For those of you who were not able to make it to my presentation yesterday, I'm afraid I do not have it in me to type out all that I said but I wanted to at least post my slideshow for those of you who would like to see it...



Finally, I couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging that today is my sweet Igor's birthday. My heart breaks to know that no one is celebrating with him today, that the significance of this day has likely slipped by unnoticed...

Sweet boy, the words "Happy Birthday" don't seem fitting for today... So instead I want to say that I am thanking God for you today, for the precious gift that you are, and I am praying that by some miracle this might be your last birthday in an orphanage. I am praying that next year your birthday will be celebrated with cake and presents and countless hugs and kisses from a mommy and daddy who love you just as you are. In the meantime, I pray that God would deliver this message straight to your heart today:
I love you and I am celebrating you today, even from thousands of miles away...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday sweet Igor. I am working on getting you listed, somewhere. Your time is coming. Your family is going to see your face and know that you were meant to be theirs.

The Priests are Growing! said...

Precious Andrea, Your turn will come. You have done so much. The video is breath-taking. We are praying for you. Thank you again for loving Artem for us. We will never forget that.

patty said...

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for sharing this slide show. It is just beautiful. Hope all is well with you.
Patty
http://hope4everychild.blogspot.com/