Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back again

Well, I made it home safe and sound… thank you for your prayers. My “cabin mates” on the train were perfect (quiet, kept to themselves, slept pretty much the whole time) and all in all, the whole trip was not as long and drawn out as I thought it would be.

Many, many of you have been asking what I have planned next. God has definitely been whispering to my heart over the past months but I still need some time to pray through all that He has been showing me. In the meantime, my plan is simply to rest, eat home food and spend time with my family. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support thus far and please continue praying for my kids, I am praying that they will be listed for adoption very soon.

7 comments:

patty said...

Hi Andrea,

Welcome Home! My name is Patty. I just stumbled upon your bog the other day. Wow! What an amazing journey you have been on. We have just returned from Ukraine ourselves. We adopted a little girl with DS through Reece's Rainbow. Julia has been home a month now. We also have a son from Ethiopia and a daughter from Guatemala and three biological children. I plan to sit down some night and read more of your blog. My two oldest children would love to do mission work one day. How did you get permission to go into the orphanages? I hope you will visit our blog too, when you get a chance. Enjoy resting up!
Patty
http://hope4everychild.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

God bless you sweetheart. I am so glad you have been used by the Lord in such a crucial way. God bless all your beloved little ones you have left behind too and do miracles for each and every one of them. Thanks for all your sharing on this blog. Sharon

Patti said...

Thanks for the update Andrea. Praying for God's best for you in the coming weeks and months. God bless you much!

SuzanneCarson said...

So glad to hear you made it home, I was "praying YOU home" :)
Can't wait to see you
xo

Jenny said...

Glad you are home safe! Eat something nice and rest in the presence of the Lord!

Leanne said...

Glad you're home safely. Now recharge, eat, enjoy time with family and being 'home'. :)

Corrie said...

So glad you are home safe, too! I will catch up with you, too! I am praying for your precious angels to be listed VERY soon, too! So sad we missed you!