Friday, October 8, 2010

Questions???

Sorry I've been pretty quite this week... not too much new to report. Lienna's been sick this week so I've been going to the babies' orphanage on my own which actually went pretty well considering I speak like no Russian. Yesterday I even "translated" (all of like two sentences) for a family that is here adopting... yikes!

Anyway, it's been a while since my first "questions" post so I thought I'd try it again. A lot has happened in the past few weeks which may have been hard to keep up with, or, I know there are some new people out there so now's your chance to get some clarification or background or just ask that question that you keep wondering about. So, ask away... Questions about Ukrainian culture, the kids, etc., the biggest struggle I've ever faced in my life or the make and model of my first car – nothing’s off limits. Just leave your questions in the comments section or e-mail them to me at ambassadoroflove@live.ca and next Friday I will post my answers.

1 comment:

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

How did you end up in the Ukraine? Where did you grow up and go to school?

Blessings,
Suzanne