Saturday, October 23, 2010

Precious Tori

Ten days ago I joyfully announced that little Yulia's forever family had found her. I also let you know about Tori, another little angel who desperately needed of a family of her own. When I first posted about Tori ten days ago she had almost no money in her adoption fund but over the course of the last ten days over $23,000 was raised and as of yesterday, Tori has a family! Have you prayed for Tori? Then know that you have played a part in her miracle. Thank you.

I am overcome with emotion at the realization that God is choosing to use us in His plan to rescue these precious little ones... Let's keep going, shall we? Yesterday I read about Brady and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since. Once again, Brady's situation is desperate, hopeless by the world's standards but God has already proved that He is more than able to raise up a family in even the most "hopeless" of cases. Let's pray Brady home!

No comments: