Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Barrel of Monkeys and The Least of These...

I spent 8 full hours with kids today!!! I can remember the days when that's all the time I would spend with kids in a whole week... God is good.

Anyway, the kids in "Group 5" had a barrel of laughs with the barrel of monkeys today...





On another note, we went back to see Tanya and Marina at the children's hospital. I see Jesus in the eyes of those girls, and I feel like the more time I spend with them, the more I come to know God...

 Marina, 9-years-old

Tanya, 13-years-old


"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven...
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth...
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
Matthew 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No words can descibe the visuals....both the elation of group 5 and the destitution of the girls. Will pray

Sarah said...

Please tell me that was a typo, the ages of those sweet girls!! ;( I also recognize the girl in the 4th picture down from when we went to the handicapped orphanage.