Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

As you know, tomorrow is the day I am supposed to go into the babies' orphanage. I have had such an amazing time of prayer over the past couple of days and have been filled with confidence and expectation for how God is going to work tomorrow. The problem is, I'm sick. I've had a cold for the past couple of days, something I got from the kids no doubt, but this afternoon I'm running a fever and obviously, if that persists I will not be going to the babies' orphanage tomorrow. I am so tired of the devil and his schemes. I know that if it doesn't happen tomorrow it will happen sometime soon but I don't want to wait one single day more. Please pray that God will bring healing to my body tonight, that I would wake up feeling better and able to go to the babies' orphanage and that we would get INSIDE!

p.s. I'm sorry, I forgot to update you yesterday on the Parliament vote... The bill to ban international adoptions out of Ukraine has been postponed indefinitely. Praise God! He is indeed answering our prayers and He is at work on behalf of the orphans here in Ukraine.

3 comments:

Su said...

coming over from Linny's blog. . .and wanted to let you know I have been praying for you and the kids of Ukraine yesterday and this morning.

Thanks for serving our King-

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

Continuing to pray for you.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

pour out your love on those angels for us all! Miss you and wish I were with you