Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sick Day

Thank you all so much for your prayers last night. I woke up this morning fever-free and feeling much better than yesterday however I still have a pretty bad cold (sneezing, congestion, runny nose, etc.) and I know that if the workers see me sick they are likely to kick me out of the orphanage for weeks and so I decided not to go to the orphanage today. So, I will take today to rest and pray and hopefully tomorrow will be the day.

I have no doubt that God is at work and therefore I am not discouraged. Quite the opposite actually, I continue to feel a greater sense of excitement and anticipation welling up inside of me and I can't wait to see what God is going to do. Here is the passage of Scripture that God gave me last night:

The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad;
let the distant shores rejoice.
Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
Fire goes before him
and consumes his foes on every side.
His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
The mountains melt like wax before the LORD,
before the Lord of all the earth.
The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all the peoples see his glory.
Psalm 97:1-6

So, let's keep praying that tomorrow will be the day we see these mountains melt like wax before our God.

Finally, my heart is burdened today for one particular little girl right here in Ukraine. Please, please click on this link and let's rally together to see God do mighty miracles for this precious princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yulia's life is in God's hands. Will pray. Take care of your cold.