Friday, September 3, 2010

Questions???

I don’t know how many people are reading this but I thought I might see if we can’t make it a little more interactive… As hard as it is to believe, I’ve been here nearly one month now and although I am trying to keep my blog up-to-date, I’m sure that many of you have questions that I have not answered. So, here’s your chance. If you have any questions for me about my life here in Ukraine, the culture, the kids, the orphanages, etc., about my past experiences or how I ended up here, or about anything else for that matter, from my favourite bible verse to how I like my eggs, ask away – nothing’s off limits. Just leave your questions in the comments section (click on “comments” at the end of this post, type your question(s) in the box then, if you don’t have a Google account, etc. just select “Name/URL” in the “Comment as” section and type in your name) or e-mail them to me at ambassadoroflove@live.ca and next Friday I will do my best to answer them. This could be fun…

2 comments:

Jenny said...

1) Have you been to church in Ukraine? What is it like?
2) What is your favorite food there and what food are you missing from home?

Anonymous said...

Are you only staying in one region -I secretly want someone to go to Torez to spend time with a little girl I LOVE. Plus .. I can't think of anywhere volunteers are more needed than in that notorious mental institution with all those kiddos.