Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pictures from the Babies' Orphanage




This morning we went back to the babies' orphanage and I was happy to see that they had enough staff today to have all the special needs kids outside. I'll have to keep posting pictures gradually as time goes on as we only have 40-60 minutes with the kids and I don't want to waste that time taking pictures. For now, here are a few of the special needs kids. I don't know their names or their stories but this I do know, I am in love...



This little guy especially captured my heart...

I cannot say it enough, please continue to pray that God would provide an opportunity for me to make a real difference in the lives of these precious kids.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

"How great is the love the Lord has lavished on us that we should be called the children of God!" 1 John 3:1 Andrea, I am so glad you are there to show this children how much they are loved by God!