Monday, August 2, 2010

Change of plans

Can anyone say déjà vu??? Ok, it's not quite like when my bus to Congo was cancelled but my flight to London has been delayed 'till 1am meaning that I'm not actually leaving until early tomorrow morning... Seeing as my next flight's not 'till Wednesday it's no big deal but I still find it funny that every time I say, "this is my last post from...", it's not. Let's see, last time there was a change of plans I ended up being left at the border... let's hope this time the 'adventure' stops here (although being left at the border was one of the biggest highlights of my time in Africa...)

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Continuing to pray.... :) God knows all the delays!