Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday

Today was a much quieter day, hanging out with two friends who I haven’t had much of a chance to see yet since I’ve been back. These two friends love to show me around Kampala and today they decided we should go to the Uganda Museum. I’m not much of a museum person but it was ok and I was just happy for the time to spend with my friends. Neither of them had been before and one in particular is a real intellect and it was great seeing how much he enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I head off to Jinja for 5 days to visit Holly, her kids at the orphanage and her brand new baby, born just two months ago! I am really excited to see her but not so excited to be “moving” again (packing, dropping my big bags at a friend’s place here in Kampala, lugging all my stuff for the week to the taxi park to take the bus, etc.). There’s no free wireless there but I will try to go to the internet café at least once to update you all. Please continue to pray for energy throughout my time in Jinja. I can’t believe I only have 8 days left before I leave this beloved country. Please pray that I would enjoy every moment.

No comments: