Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm back

Good morning. Just a quick post to let you know that I have made it home safe and sound. Thank you for your prayers. I have cried many tears over the past couple of days (although not nearly as many as I thought I would)… Tears of relief that all that has been hard these past four months is over, tears of deep sorrow over having to leave a place / people that I love more than words can describe, not knowing if I’ll ever go back, tears of wonder and gratitude over all that God has done and is continuing to do in my life. I truly am in awe that God would choose to use me…

Anyway, thank you for journeying with me over these past four months – and the adventure’s not over yet! I’m excited about all that God has in store for me in Ukraine (more on that soon). In the meantime, keep checking back as I continue to post stories from my time in Congo.

No comments: