Tuesday, February 2, 2010

God Knew...

Although I’m sure that there are probably other reasons why God saw fit to postpone my trip to the Congo, I believe that one of the reasons was that He knew I needed one more day… I have been so busy these past couple of weeks here that I haven’t really had a chance to stop and take it all in. This afternoon, for the first time, I set off on my own to walk around the area I’ve been staying in. One of my favourite ways to spend time with God is prayer walks and so for hours I walked and prayed, lifting up the friends and ministries I have had the opportunity to spend time with during these past two weeks. It was good.

Anyway, my driver is going to be here in a couple of hours so I am going to go take a much needed shower, pack up the rest of my things and eat dinner before it is time to go. Here we go again…

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hadn't been checking your blog since I was expecting you to be getting settled in Congo.... Praying for you!!!!