Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THANK YOU!!!

I have spent the past few days sorting and packing all of the donations that I received to take with me to Africa... wow!!! How exciting to see all that has been provided to bless the children over there...





beabie babies and art supplies for the Congo...



school supplies for a local sponsorship program...



teacher supplies for a local school...







clothing, deodorant and medication for orphans living with HIV/AIDS...



soccer balls for everyone!



Thank you so much to everyone who contributed. I can't wait to see the look on the children's faces as I give them these gifts and them how much you all love them... And yes, I will take pictures!

2 comments:

Caylen said...

How are you going to get all this stuff to Congo? Will you have help??

andrea said...

Well, luckily, most of it is for Uganda but one bag is for the Congo. No, I won't have help but I'm praying it all works out... So far so good :)